- Why Bass Headphones?
- Top 5 Best Bass Headphones
- 1. Sennheiser HD 800 Reference Dynamic Bass Headphones
- Comparison Table Edifier H840 vs Audio-Technica ATH-T200
- 2. Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-the-ear Headphones for Bass
- 3. Audio-Technica ATH-T200 Closed-Back Dynamic Monitor Headphones with 40mm Driver
- 4. Maxell 190265 Amplified Heavy Bass Headphones
- 5. ActionPie VJJB-V1S High-Resolution Heavy Bass In-ear
- 6. SONY Over-Ear Best Stereo Extra Bass Portable
- Top 7 In-Ear Headphones Under $200
- #7. SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
- #6. Sony MDR-EX650AP Smartphone-capable In-ear Headphones
- #5. Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEi In Ear (iOS version)
- #4. JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
- #3. B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen 1643256 Beoplay H3
- #2. RHA MA 750i
- #1. V-MODA Zn In-Ear Modern Audiophile Headphones
Headphones can be described as a pair of small loudspeakers that are designed to be worn around the head with the over-ear small speakers. Many individuals are searching for best bass over-ear headphones.
These are products whose popularity has grown tremendously up since the introduction of phones. Since their invention, the manufacturers have come up with different versions and models.
This has made it difficult for most people to decide which are the best headphones to buy are. Therefore, before I give out the best headphones I wish to point out that there is a general and a bass headphone.
Why Bass Headphones?
Bass headphones are known to provide their users with the best sound. Usually, it is very hard to seal all the sound in the headphones and therefore I would advise anyone in need of headphones to go for those with minimum sound linkage e.g. the over-ear headphones.
Choosing bass headphones that are easy to use and comfortable is one of the important step. I would, therefore, advise those wishing to buy bass headphones to go for headphones with ear cushions and soft headbands.
When you are going to the market, he had to keep in his mind that there are a variety of bass headphones, therefore, making it hard to choose which the best choice.
Top 5 Best Bass Headphones
1. Sennheiser HD 800 Reference Dynamic Bass Headphones
It has been offering audio and bass solutions to lovers of bass headphones. What makes it unique from other bass headphones is the fact that it has a driver whose diameter is 56 mm. Besides, it has perfect frequency responses contributing to ultimate comfort.
- It has a 56 diameter ring composed of transducers.
- Very light as well as non-resonant.
- Clear sound hence one is able to hear every detail.
- Easy to break hence need to be handled with care.
- Have short warranty period.
The link below will get you to the official supplier which has the best price available on the Sennheiser HD 800 as of ”September.
Comparison Table Edifier H840 vs Audio-Technica ATH-T200
2. Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-the-ear Headphones for Bass
It has the best sound quality. This is because it is designed to provide the user with the uttermost comfort required. This, therefore, enables the user to use for very long periods of time without any difficulty. It is known to have leather ear-cups as well as well as balanced treble and bass hence providing ultimate comfort. Its prices are also pretty lower and affordable.
- It has soft leather ear-cups hence making it easy to use them over a long period.
- They are ergonomically designed hence making them comfortable.
- It is easily tuned because of the presence of 40mm driver units and hence provides quality sound.
- A bit heavy hence not convenient for use in workplaces.
- A bit expensive.
- What made me recommend it as the best headphone is because it is comfortable to use and has amazing excessive bass and hence produces quality sound.
3. Audio-Technica ATH-T200 Closed-Back Dynamic Monitor Headphones with 40mm Driver
4. Maxell 190265 Amplified Heavy Bass Headphones
Besides, it comes with pads which are in the ear cups which make the headphones to be pretty comfortable for use. These are headphones that can be worn for several hours without even the slightest discomfort.
The fact that they have ultra-lightweight and are fold-able makes them easy to carry anywhere. These headphones are connectable to any other media player e.g. MP3 High-Resolutionplay Theseer, CD players, and DVD players.
- They are easily portable since they are ultra-lightweight.
- Are equipped with 40 mm drivers which are comfortable and provides deep sound and extensive deep bass.
- Have high comfort level since they come with very soft on-ear cushions.
- Requires an amplifier
- Rather costly
- I personally like and would recommend these bass headphones as one of the best headphones because they have dynamic quality sound. Besides, they have extended bass response.
5. ActionPie VJJB-V1S High-Resolution Heavy Bass In-ear
Also, it has the ability to highly suppress the frequency glitches such that the user does not feel them in his or her ears. Furthermore, they are good at getting rid of external noise and provides clarity that any user desires. It has a 3.5 plug which is coated with gold and ensures that the signals never break.
- It pumps out the deepest bass because of its exclusive driver design.
- Has a soft silicon earbud that reduces external noise and at the same time provide comfort.
- They are light hence can be used when traveling or working.
- Short coded
- A bit expensive.
- I would recommend these bass headphones as one of the best headphones because they offer the best in-ear bass.
6. SONY Over-Ear Best Stereo Extra Bass Portable
They provide crisp and outstanding clear sound. Moreover, they cover the whole ear hence no leaking of sound. Its portability also makes it be widely used by people.
- It has a sophisticated swivel design and hence they are easily carried and used.
- They are open air and dynamic bass headphones that bring a sense of relaxation when using.
- Provides high-quality sound because of the presence of high-energy neodymium magnets.
- Easy to break hence need uttermost attention
- Cannot last for more than 2 years.
Top 7 In-Ear Headphones Under $200
#7. SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
Bass Wise it’s good and vocals are so clear. This is a cheap pair of earbuds costs near about $45. So do not get late and replace your existing earbuds with E10S.
Soundmagic E10S is available in red-black, silver-black and gold-black. The key features of this pair of earphones that it has a stereo in-ear headphones and universal phone adapter built into 3.5mm jack plug. SoundMagic E10S are the best in-ear headphones under $50.
#6. Sony MDR-EX650AP Smartphone-capable In-ear Headphones
If you want to have a pair of earphones with more clarity and less vibrating then MDR-EX650AP can be your choice. It uses brass housings to reduce the distortion and brass ducts available for high sound quality. It fit easily in-ear that you will hardly feel that you are wearing them.
If we talk about Sony MDR-EX650AP then I want to tell that the pair is comfortable, fit and secure and it has 12mm neodymium drivers for great sound. The earphones are all smartphones compatible with a frequency range from 5 to 28,000Hz. It costs around 60 dollars and best headphones over the ear under $100.
#5. Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEi In Ear (iOS version)
Design wise it is a great mix-up of modern and classy looks.
Let’s start with the design of Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEi, so I want to tell that the ear tips of earbuds are comfortable and fit and it bundles with 2 replacements sets of tips. There is a deep red metallic finishing that gives a feel of class. There is also Sennheiser logos on each earpiece that shines in the light.
Performance wise Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEi is a smooth and balanced pair of headphones delivers a clear and powerful musical sound. The pair comes in 2 editions, one is “I” version for iPhones and another one is “g” for android phones. Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEi also has a 3 button remote that are used to pick calls and maximize and minimize volume.
Additional features are In-line playback controls, Microphone and volume remote. As I mentioned above Sennheiser Momentum M2 I is not a cheap pair of headphones. It costs around $100.
#4. JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
These are the best headphones under 200 dollars come with a packaged box that makes you remind that how much money you have paid. The package contains plenty of ear tips and soft ear hooks.
Coming on its design, the earphones are long enough to fit easily into your ears comfortably. On the left side, you will get a remote control with 3 buttons for volume up and down and attend calls. Jaybird Bluebuds X Sport is one of the best Bluetooth sports headphones under 200 available.
Basically, these are sports headphones but you may use them during the normal commute and enjoy crystal clear quality. You have to spend around $80 to make them yours.
#3. B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen 1643256 Beoplay H3
If you are finding best cheap headphones then Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H3 is not your cup of tea as it cost around $200. However, I have seen some affordable audio products under Beoplay series that targeted at Youngers.
The earbuds are made of 3 materials; outer is made of metal, driver unit covered with plastic which is a thing of disappointment. A headphones jack comes with straight cable than angled so it may be a reason of internal damage of cable during inserting or removing an audio device.
The sound of Bang and Olufsen Beoplay H3 is a combination of punchy bass and best suitable for listening pop, rap, and hip-hop. There is another active noise canceling version of this pair available.
#2. RHA MA 750i
If we talk about packaging then other brands should learn from RHA. You will get a beautiful box with this pair of earbuds i.e. enough to justify its price. Along with the box, you will get 9 pairs of ear tips of different shapes and sizes with 2 foam tips.
Let’s come to earbuds if you can spend that much money to buy this pair of earbuds then be ready to have a great piece of manufacturing spectacle with stainless steel.
RHA MA 750i includes handmade 560.1 drivers for balanced and articulate sound reproduction with great depth. These 36g in-ear headphones have a frequency range from 16 to 40,000Hz and 16Ohm impedance. For connectivity, it has a 3.5mm gold plated pin. So overall RHA MA 750i is the 2nd best headphones of 2017 under $200.
#1. V-MODA Zn In-Ear Modern Audiophile Headphones
The earbud is made like a take on the use of materials provide strength. The weight of these buds is lighter than others in this range of price. There is a dense foam padding packaged inside.
While packaging the company ensure that earphones stay safe during transit. Inside the package, there is small leather storage along with sets of clear and blacked out silicon tips.
You may wear earbuds from behind the ears as it comes with shirt clip and ear hooks to wear. Zn represents Zinc metal as it used for housing of earbud. The cable of V-Moda Zn is tangle free and 20 times stronger than other earbuds’ cable.
If we talk about sound quality, the sound is pretty good but not clear than Audiofly Af120. It does not mean that the pair sounds average. It has the ability to satisfy your ears while listening pop, rap, hip hop anything.